This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: __attribute__((deprecated))
- From: degger at fhm dot edu
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:57:28 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: __attribute__((deprecated))
- Reply-to: degger at fhm dot edu
On 14 Dec, Ira Ruben wrote:
> Below is my patch for __attribute__((deprecated)). I've submitted
> this patch a few months ago. There were some comments about
> "incompleteness" (missing texi's and test cases) and some other
> details. This patch I think addresses all the previous comments.
FWIW I like it very much, haven't been able to bootstrap it though
because of problems with compiling libstdc++ (also without this patch).