This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cp_error calls not picked up by exgettext
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:09:17 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: cp_error calls not picked up by exgettext
On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> (How did you find this problem,
> by the way?)
Running my check for common spelling errors on cp/* showed up one in a
message containing the spelling "bitfield", when I'd already changed the
instances of that spelling that showed up in gcc.pot to use "bit-field"
Joseph S. Myers