This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] adds FreeBSD/sparc64 target
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:51:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] adds FreeBSD/sparc64 target
- References: <20011209230905.A17784@dragon.nuxi.com>
On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 11:09:05PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> + # cross targeting sparc64-*-freeebsd* gets into an endless loop.
> + case "$build,$host" in
> + sparc64-*-freebsd*,sparc64-*-freebsd*) ;;
> + *) echo "*** defaulting to SJLJ exceptions ***" >&2
> + enable_sjlj_exceptions=yes ;;
> + esac
Why? This should be filed as a bug, not hacked around...
> + internal_error("CM_ value is %d\n", sparc_cmodel);
Why? How often do you expect this to happen? And what information
does it give you, really?
The rest of it is ok.