This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] i386/cygwin.h I386_PE_STRIP_ENCODING
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:27:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] i386/cygwin.h I386_PE_STRIP_ENCODING
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ok, let's go with this one. Can you check it in, or should I? And
we'll need a ChangeLog entry too...
> Yes that would be safer, anal or otherwise. Or it could be nested in the
> first conditional.
> --- cygwin.h.orig Fri Dec 14 21:48:48 2001
> +++ cygwin.h Sat Dec 15 10:11:32 2001