This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: PATCH: cvs.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:54:10 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: RE: PATCH: cvs.html
On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Is this to speed up CVS access by sending anoncvs users to somewhere
> else? If so, would the attached patch help? Sorry if I am in the
> wrong direction.
Not at all, though I think cvsweb doesn't really affect performance
of gcc.gnu.org too much, and subversions may be up to 60 minutes
However, we could list *both* URLs, as they use different software;
browse our CVS history online at
<a href="...gcc.gnu.org....">at gcc.gnu.org using cvsweb</a> or
<a href="...subversions...">subversions.gnu.org using viewcvs</a>.
If you want to make this change, it's approved.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/