This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: cvs.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:00:04 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: cvs.html
On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> May be it's worth mentionning this in the GCC project main page as
> news as well, with a kind note calling for existing Brave Anonymous
> CVSers to switch their configuration (my understanding is that this
> will help reducing the load on the master CVS server).
Yes, that sounds like a good idea, though I'd like to wait a bit, to first
see whether there are any problems with the new setup which escaped our
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/