This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.0] fix c/4299
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:37:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.0] fix c/4299
--On Thursday, December 13, 2001 04:27:44 PM -0800 Richard Henderson
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 11:55:54PM +0100, Franz Sirl wrote:
>> test.c:15: output number 0 not directly addressable
>> test.c:15: inconsistent operand constraints in an `asm'
> Grr. This test predates my patch, but it's definitely wrong.
You'd better put that on the branch, too, I guess... Somehow,
the other change must have triggered this latent bug, yes?
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com