This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: rs6000: fix setting LR with invalid base register
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:24:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: patch: rs6000: fix setting LR with invalid base register
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 02:07:50PM -0800, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> * rs6000.md (eh_set_lr_di): Change scratch constraint to base
> (eh_set_lr_si): Same.
Ug. This is my fault, since I added those patterns.