This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: post-reload register copy-propagation
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:40:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: post-reload register copy-propagation
- References: <OF8D704F12.EFA90208-ONC1256B21.0074939D@de.ibm.com>
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 10:21:49PM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Shouldn't this care about multi-word regs?
Arg, yes. All my tests were on targets that split all multi-word
stuff after reload, so there weren't any anymore.