This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:17:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
- References: <10112131107.AA04595@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 06:07:04AM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong, but I'm a trifle behind
> right now. I think it's as simple as the wrong modifier being passed
> to expand_expr or the wrong tree be passed into the test.
Well the thing is, even if you come up with something to fix this
one case, I no longer have any confidence in the consistency of
usage of RTX_UNCHANGING_P throughout the compiler.
I really think we'll be better off removing it sooner than later.