This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inlining default
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:50:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: inlining default
--On Thursday, December 13, 2001 03:57:41 PM +0000 Neil Booth
> Jason Merrill wrote:-
>> > Please. Though while we're at it, it would be reasonable to be able
>> > to say -O0 -finline; I would think that would just mean changing
>> > flag_no_inline to default to 1 and clearing it if optimize>0.
>> No, that wouldn't work, of course. It would need to be a three-state
>> flag, like so many others.
> OK, like this? Let's do it properly and make this front-end
Do we need new documentation for the manual to explain how things
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com