This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to parameter cloning
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:43:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to parameter cloning
--On Thursday, December 13, 2001 02:59:40 PM +0000 Jason Merrill
> While debugging another problem, I noticed that the debugger was calling
> the 'this' parameter '__in_chrg'. As it turns out, we were accidentally
> copying the source position information from the __in_chrg parameter over
> the this parameter of the clone. Oops.
> Mark, do you think this should go into 3.0.3? AFAIK it only affects
> debugging info, but it is a regression and is pretty obvious.
I'm spinning the 3.0.3 prerelease bits now, and I don't think this
one is important enough to make it worth slowing things down any
Let me know if you disagree,
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com