This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 01 06:07:04 EST
- Subject: Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
So. Any ideas here, or do I start ripping RTX_UNCHANGING_P out
of the compiler entirely? At present I see no other solution.
I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong, but I'm a trifle behind
right now. I think it's as simple as the wrong modifier being passed
to expand_expr or the wrong tree be passed into the test. I'll definitely
get to it tomorrow morning if I don't today.