This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Weekly reminder: [RFA:] expr.c and test-case, obvious: don't honor flag_force_addr outside function context.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:50:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: Weekly reminder: [RFA:] expr.c and test-case, obvious: don't honor flag_force_addr outside function context.
- References: <200112111202.NAA10017@ignucius.axis.se>
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 01:02:12PM +0100, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> Unreviewed patch. *Almost* obvious.
Most of the other similar places in expand_expr also check
&& modifier != EXPAND_CONST_ADDRESS
&& modifier != EXPAND_INITIALIZER
&& modifier != EXPAND_SUM
I think that would be reasonable here as well, and would
almost certainly cure your problem.