This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR 2719, demangler crash
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, "rodrigc at mediaone dot net" <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:00:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR 2719, demangler crash
--On Wednesday, December 12, 2001 04:30:59 PM -0500 DJ Delorie
>> This problem is on mainline and branch.
>> Is this one OK for branch as well?
>> The testcase is in PR 2719:
> Ok for mainline. Ok with me for branch, but needs Mark's approval.
This isn't ideal.
There's already an attempt at checking for overflow:
if ((count % 10) != 0)
which I suspect should say:
if ((count % 10) != 0 || count < 0)
Even better would be to say:
if (INTMAX / 10 < count)
count *= 10
The change is OK for the branch, but we should do better on the mainline.
Please let me know when you've checked it in on the branch.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com