This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 4351, sjlj exception handling, HP-UX
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>, jessica at cup dot hp dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:00:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 4351, sjlj exception handling, HP-UX
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
> If there were no directly reachable regions, then we shouldn't have
> gotten this far. In particular, sjlj_find_directly_reachable_regions
> should have returned false.
> The problem exposed by this test case is that ERT_MUST_NOT_THROW
> (in this case) is completely handled by the runtime library, and
> does not generate a handler in the function.
> This appears to fix the problem. Would you verify that this works
> for you on the PA?
> Mark, this would appear to be a candidate for 3.0.3. Ok?
> * except.c (sjlj_find_directly_reachable_regions): Don't
> consider RNL_BLOCKED a directly reachable region.
> (sjlj_assign_call_site_values): Trust directly_reachable.
> (sjlj_emit_dispatch_table): Likewise.
I've verified that this fixes the segfault building ecosconfig.