This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] Print trees in C syntax
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: POP Sebastian <m1sp at csc dot liv dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:24:22 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] Print trees in C syntax
On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, POP Sebastian wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 04:34:49PM -0500, Diego Novillo wrote:
> > Do you have a copyright assignment on file? I don't think it's
> > crucial for the branch,
It is definitely crucial for the branch, too. See
cvswrite.html: "...provided that changes on the branch have
copyright assignments on file".
> but it will be important when we merge
> > into the trunk.
> Not on this file
You're listed for GCC, past and future changes, so I believe
you're covered. You don't need an assignment for each file.
> ... What is the exact procedure when a new file is
> created in the main-branch ?
If you mean copyrightwise, it's supposed to be the same.