This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ebcdic support for binutils...
- From: esp5 at rama dot comp dot pge dot com
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, dj at delorie dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:36:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: ebcdic support for binutils...
- References: <200112111312.IAA24170@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 08:12:33AM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > + /* EBCDIC */
> > +
> > + #elif '\n' == 0x15 && ' ' == 0x40 && '0' == 0xF0 \
> > + && 'A' == 0xC1 && 'a' == 0x81 && '!' == 0x5A \
> > + && EOF == -1
> > +
> Please don't use #elif, it will generate a warning from -Wtraditional
> with gcc 3.0 or later.
Hmm. Then what would you suggest in its place?