This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: java/class.c: fixlet for class initializer
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:27:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: java/class.c: fixlet for class initializer
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 09:33:01AM -0500, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> * java/class.c (make_method_value): Use null_pointer_node to
> represent empty exception table.
Arg! I've been trying to figure this out for three days now, but
have been continuously thwarted by gdb bugs and optimization