This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove ctime declaration in libgcc2.c
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Dec 2001 17:20:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Remove ctime declaration in libgcc2.c
- References: <10112111606.AA25816@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
|> Does it work to include <time.h> instead? That would be The Right Thing
|> in the context of the C standard.
|> I was told that it doesn't work: not all systems have it.
And what if ctime is declared without prototype? IIRC gcc special cases
this to never conflict with a previous prototype.
Andreas Schwab "And now for something
Andreas.Schwab@suse.de completely different."
SuSE Labs, SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5