This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove ctime declaration in libgcc2.c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: schwab at suse dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 01 10:54:18 EST
- Subject: Re: Remove ctime declaration in libgcc2.c
This will break ia64. You cannot have a function returning a pointer
without a declaration. We either must include <time.h> or declare ctime
manually. No other way will work, you'll get an instant crash.
I'm open to suggestions. Nobody had any way to do either of those the
last time it was discussed.