This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Tidy up the code in expand_builtin
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:16:36 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Tidy up the code in expand_builtin
> > On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 05:37:51PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> >> * builtins.c (expand_builtin): Use a switch statement to list those
> >> functions not expanded without optimizations, instead of a series
> >> of equality tests.
> > Ok.
> Roger, do you have CVS write access? If not, I volunteer to commit
> your patch - and if you do have, please add yourself to MAINTAINERS,
Alas, I don't yet have CVS write access. Please could you commit this
patch for me. Thanks very much in advance.