This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix flow_depth_first_order_compute
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:38:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix flow_depth_first_order_compute
- References: <200112110701.fBB71EW01526@jwlab.FEITH.COM>
> flow_depth_first_order_compute has the comment:
> Compute the depth first search order and store in the array
> DFS_ORDER if non-zero
> However passing zero for dfs_order currently causes
> an abort since dfsnum is never incremented.
> This patch passes make bootstrap and make check on
> Dec Alpha 4.0f, Solaris 7 SPARC, and Solaris 7 x86.
> Mon Dec 10 12:54:46 EST 2001 John Wehle (email@example.com)
> * cfganal.c (flow_depth_first_order_compute): Always
> increment dfsnum.
I do :) and I've installed it to the cfg branch. Thanks!