This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libiberty: purge MPW support
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:37:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: libiberty: purge MPW support
- References: <20011209053934.GC280@codesourcery.com>
> * mpw-config.in, mpw-make.sed, mpw.c: Delete.
> * pexecute.c: Delete entire #ifdef MPW block. Remove uses of
> MPW macro in other #if conditionals. Don't mention pfinish in
> comment at top of file.
This is approved, but I'm going to give Stan Shebs the chance to yell
"kill it!" first out of my deep respect for his efforts to first
support and then kill that platform ;-)