This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [web] FAQ- dynamic loading & RTTI
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:40:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: [web] FAQ- dynamic loading & RTTI
>> For static linkage, this is all resolved at link time, but
> s/all//g or s/this is all/all of this is/ ?
> (I'm not sure here!)
s/all/all of these symbols/
>> For details of vague linkage and other aspects of the ABI such as how
>> type information is encoded, refer the the C++ ABI specification
>> at C++ ABI.
> Perhaps we can omit this?
That sentence was a bit tangled:
> For details of vague linkage and other aspects of the ABI such as how
> type information is encoded, refer the the C++ ABI specification at C++
I would just say:
For more details about the way that GCC implements these and other
C++ features, please read the
<a href="http://www.codesourcery.com/cxx-abi">ABI specification</a>.
How about that?
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com