This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: match_operator and cleanup_subreg_operands
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:56:45 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: match_operator and cleanup_subreg_operands
On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
>> Did we reach a consensus yet whether to send patches as attachments?
> I wasn't aware there was even a discussion on the issue... I was
> unsubscribed from the gcc lists throughout November. Would someone care
> to summarise?
I approved a patch by Alexandre that updated this documentation last
week (with minor modifications), but it hasn't gone in yet.
Alexandre, when you commit it, would you mind Cc:ing Bernd and Richard?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/