This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch instaled for vms cross compiles
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:14:56 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Patch instaled for vms cross compiles
On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> Not using, just testing. I've setup a semi-automatic way of doing
> cross-compiles (from sparc-sun-solaris2.7) to many (all?) of the
> targets gcc supports. I'm trying to run this around once every week
> or so.
Is this a script that could be useful for gcc/contrib?
> There are also a few that fail to configure, or reference missing
> config directory files, etc. They are:
> (The above might be candidates for removal.)
I'm Cc:ing Marc Espie, he might have some ideas (and interest) to
fix this. (Marc this is about GCC mainline not properly configuring
on these targets.)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/