This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to add java.generated-manpages (2nd try)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:51:03 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Patch to add java.generated-manpages (2nd try)
On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I see nothing wrong with the last version of the patch (given that Zack
> has approved the texi2pod.pl changes) [...]
> but am not qualified to approve it.
Actually my message was ment to qualify you ;-). Would you mind to install
Matthias' patch? (I'm not really familiar with this man-page stuff, and
I'd like to avoid making stupid mistakes. ;) )
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/