This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to make manuals work with makeinfo --html
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:23:57 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Patch to make manuals work with makeinfo --html
On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > * Texinfo 4.0d seems broken (not putting most of the HTML files in the
> > right directory), but 4.0b (the version on gcc.gnu.org) and 4.0c work OK.
> Have you reported this as a bug to the texinfo-developers?
No, I'd need to produce testcases that are more minimal (for this and the
bug about links to other manuals) than "the whole GCC manual after my
patch to split off the internals manual".
Joseph S. Myers