This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Conditionalize INO handling for VMS
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 18:16:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Conditionalize INO handling for VMS
- References: <10112100124.AA15867@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 08:24:22PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> st_ino is an array in VMS. As Doug said, "VMS" is both a system name
> and a set of features, so the usage in #ifdef is no too bad.
> If somebody wants to write an autoconf test for an array of INO, I
> wouldn't object, but it's not at all clear it's worth the time.
Please move the #ifdef block to the top of the file, just after all