This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: this$<n> initialization -vs- verification
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Blake <ebb9 at email dot byu dot edu>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 09 Dec 2001 18:07:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: this$<n> initialization -vs- verification
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C12EBEF.4310FFC1@email.byu.edu> <email@example.com> <3C12F0C5.6D93B5E2@email.byu.edu>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Eric> That's from the 2nd edition, published in 99, available online and for
Eric> download at
Thanks. I read this and I agree with you -- my patch is unnecessary.
I withdraw it.
I've modified the gij verifier to handle this case. I'll check in the