This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Check all insns in fallthru to see if label is mentioned
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 01 18:29:06 EST
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Check all insns in fallthru to see if label is mentioned
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-pack-1.c execution, -O2
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-pack-1.c execution, -Os
It is my guess that these failures are due to the "enhanced structure
offset tracking" patch.
Reworking that code is pretty high on my list, so I'll take responsibility
for this one. I hope to get to it by Tuesday.