This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Building gnatdll.exe on MinGW32
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: obry at gnat dot com
- Cc: bosch at gnat dot com, danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:47:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Building gnatdll.exe on MinGW32
- References: <20011209094844.92FC4F28F1@nile.gnat.com>
On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 04:48:44AM -0500, email@example.com wrote:
> Ok, I'm not a Makefile expert but I think that the rules for mdllfile.o and
> mdlltool.o should be put into ada/Makefile.in.
He did. The only thing that went into Make-lang.in was the trigger
rule for gnatdll.
> Make-lang.in is integrated into the main GCC makefile which is not
> the place for these rules.
Not entirely true, but that's for a separate change.