This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch instaled for vms cross compiles
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 01 11:49:16 EST
- Subject: Re: Patch instaled for vms cross compiles
Thanks. I indeed had those in my pending patches, but was waiting until
I got a few other VMS things ready and installed them all together.
I'm surprise anybody is building a compiler to VMS. I'm curious: are
you actually going to be using it or just experimenting?
(If I'd known anybody was doing this, I would have put this in earlier.)