This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 01 06:43:13 EST
- Subject: Re: rtx_unchanging_p vs c++ vtable fields
But cause the field is _not_ unchanging. In the case at hand, if you'd
like to examine it, is that there are two stores to this field. At no
point is it safe to have more than one store to an unchanging memory.
If the field is not marked unchanging, then why is that test saying there is
such a field?
But let's get back to the first point: why does the /u there causing
problems: that should always be the safe direction?