This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Strings and asm
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:51:35 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Strings and asm
On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Neil Booth wrote:
> * c-parse.in: Take string literals in assembler constructs,
> not expressions.
> * c-typeck.c (build_asm_stmt, simple_asm_stmt): No need to
> check the strings are STRING_CSTs.
Joseph S. Myers