This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed PPC patch
- From: Corey Minyard <minyard at acm dot org>
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 23:13:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed PPC patch
> this is the last potential build problem for powerpc-linux-gnu, so I would
> like to see it approved for 3.0.3:
Is a fix for PR4483 (drivers/block/rd.c, I think) not required for 3.0.3.
Just checking to be sure you are testing that one. I posted a fix for it
in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-12/msg00357.html, but I haven't
heard anything about it recently.