This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Patch Review Request - SH port severely broken
- From: tm at kloo dot net (tm)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:52:48 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Patch Review Request - SH port severely broken
Can somebody please review this patch posted on Aug 15, 2000:
Wed Aug 15 16:25:28 CEST 2001 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* reload1.c (merge_assigned_reloads): Do not attempt to merge addresses.
Basically, the SH port is severely broken without this patch,
and for some reason it hasn't been approved yet...