This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATH: check definite unassigment to final variables
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 16:05:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATH: check definite unassigment to final variables
- References: <3C0C34A6.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>>"Per" == Per Bothner <email@example.com> writes:
> Per> Actually, we do violate the rules in at least one area: The extra
> Per> complication dealing with loop statements discussed in the JLS.
> This probably won't matter in practice, but it will show up if/when we
> start running Jacks against gcj.
Well, only if Jacks has a testcase where the difference actually
matters. If haven't actually analyzed the JLS to understand when
and if it would make a difference.
> We can just delete [BlankFInal.java]. I can do that if you'd like.