This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada runtime 64 bit fixes
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 23:27:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Ada runtime 64 bit fixes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011206100003.B9416@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> In addition to the problems Rainer noted, Alpha/VMS "C" long is
> 32-bits wide, while Ada Long_Integer is 64-bits.
This looks like a bug to me. It's a documented feature of GNAT that C
long and Ada Long_Integer have got the same representation.