This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible problem wiht nonoverlapping_component_refs_p
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 01 17:06:18 EST
- Subject: Re: Possible problem wiht nonoverlapping_component_refs_p
> Well, which field?
I meant the one at the "end".
Oh, sure. I thought you were talking about *intermediate* fields.
If the indicies are constants, then we can still compute an offset.
Yes, but in the constant case you don't benefit from recording the
fields at all, so the only cases we need to consider are those with