This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap broken
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:39:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap broken
- References: <10112062024.AA03197@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 03:24:18PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
>Putting a cvs of the entire tree in there
I'm not certain what that sentence means, but that's okay.
> will make it very unlikely that the process you
> propose will ever converge.
I'm not proposing it, I'm /using/ it. And have been for years. Never had
Anyhow, since this kind of thing seems to happen frequently, I just thought
I'd speak up. Consider me satisfied.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams