This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Configure patch for vfork et al on VMS
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: rupp at gnat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:00:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: Configure patch for vfork et al on VMS
- References: <031901c17e32$ff0dbec0$0500a8c0@lapcat>
> * ltconfig: Hardcode command line length maximum on VMS host.
gcc isn't the master for this. Is it in the official libtool sources?
> * gcc/configure.in: Hardcode that vfork works on VMS host.
> * libiberty/configure.in: Hardcode that vfork works on VMS host.
These two are OK with me, but normally the platform maintainer would
approve them. Do we have an official VMS platform maintainer yet?