This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] make DWARF2_DEBUG the default for ELF platforms.
- From: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 00:40:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] make DWARF2_DEBUG the default for ELF platforms.
- Newsgroups: cygnus.egcs.patches
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <20011205145526.A7125@dragon.nuxi.com> <20011205224400.C9059@redhat.com>
> If indeed MIPS is broken wrt dwarf2, then it should be fixed, but that
> is a separate issue. Anyhow, I thought somewhat was doing regular irix
> builds, and that always uses dwarf2...
I've been doing them somewhat regularly and I believe a number of the
guys at codesourcery use Irix as well.
I'm checking an embedded port that uses dwarf2 right now. I didn't think
the debug info was horribly broken, but I'll need to check more.
Fridays are not "pants optional"