This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: maintainer-scripts/gcc_release ada patch unreviewed
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: <guerby at acm dot org>
- Cc: <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:24:24 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: maintainer-scripts/gcc_release ada patch unreviewed
On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> > If you send me a patch for both, I'll apply it, promised.
> Here it is.
This patch is not a complete fix. You need to compare the files actually
present in snapshots with the list in the README.
> + gcc-ada-20011203.tar.gz The Ada language and runtime.
> gcc-g++-20011203.tar.gz The g++ language and runtime.
> gcc-g++-tests-20011203.tar.gz The testsuite for G++.
For example, the g++ tests are no longer packaged separately.
> *** ../ftp/index.html Wed Dec 5 21:53:52 2001
> --- ./index.html Wed Dec 5 21:59:28 2001
index.html should probably also link to the .bz2 files, that are now
included in snapshots.
Joseph S. Myers