This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: style.mhtml -- add <link rev="made"...>
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:21:49 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: style.mhtml -- add <link rev="made"...>
On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> RMS spotted this as a difference between the GCC pages and other GNU
While on FSF-mandated style trivia: is it an FSF requirement that the
footer in style.mhtml use (C) rather than a proper copyright symbol
©? It seems rather silly to use an ASCII approximation with no legal
significance rather than the proper symbol when that is available in HTML.
Joseph S. Myers