This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Add more altivec builtins
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Past some that are trivial (I.E. Don't even have an overloaded function
> that could generate them), some that are faked (abs, for instance), and a
> few conversion functions, this is all of them.
Can you send me a list of the ones that are missing?
> There are a few more that could be converted from unspecs (the fp
> compares), i just haven't had time to do it.
Thanks so much.
Now for the status report-- what's missing (volunteers highly welcome,
so we can get this in time for 3.1):
- darwin varargs abi changes (stan shebs)
- vector_size attribute (done, testing patch)
- __builtin_types_compatible_p for overloaded functions in C
(done, but i need to correct lots of documentation and
testing issues that Joseph pointed out).
- provide altivec.h with overloaded functions, etc (undone)
- vector initializers (undone)
- DWARF_FRAME_REGISTERS: fix usage of this throughout the
compiler to be an expression, not a constant. Eg. Stuff
like "int foo[DWARF_FRAME_REGISTERS]" to use alloca. (undone)