This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] change made on 03Dec2001 fixes ACATS CXD6001
- From: <guerby at acm dot org>
- To: schonber at gnat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, schonber at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:48:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] change made on 03Dec2001 fixes ACATS CXD6001
- References: <20011205124634.B5690F28AD@nile.gnat.com>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
> These are unrelated fixes, the test in question has no instantiations at all.
> There must have been some patch to the run-time that is responsible for this
>From ChangeLog there wasn't, may be it was a backend change, or the
test is failing randomly and it will show up again in a few days.
When ACATS is in GCC I won't have to do detective work :).
Laurent Guerby <email@example.com>