This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New Spanish PO file for `gcc'
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at v dot loewis dot de>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:17:57 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: New Spanish PO file for `gcc'
On 4 Dec 2001, Geoff Keating wrote:
> I think there is no problem with anyone committing new translation
> files from the translation project to the mainline, so long as no
> other changes are needed. I'd propose it as an official policy if I
> could remember where such policies are kept; in any case, consider a
> patch to add those files pre-approved.
Matrin, I'd add it to cvswrite.html, below:
<p>Maintainers are free to import files maintained outside the tree
from their official versions without explicit write approval. Such
files would include <code>config.guess</code> and
PS: Geekish domain name, btw. :-)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/