This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix store motion
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:08:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix store motion
- References: <20011024154630.B1627@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 09:55:25AM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Store motion *should* be disabled until it is fixed (reversing the
> test exposes many other bugs).
I plan on looking at this shortly.